- About JSDLA
- Our Approach And Stories
- Our Work By Client
Dream A World.com
James Suelflow Design has completed a total redevelopment of this web site for children’s book publisher Dream A World.
The site is developed with these technologies:
- Built on WordPress
- PageLines theme framework
- Extensive customization of look and feel
- Custom widget integration for fast and affordable extensibility
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Google Analytics
- Constant Contact e-mail integration
- Online store with CC Now credit card processing
The site has become a “news magazine” rather than a fancy online brochure. Using WordPress as a Content Management System (CMS) allows the end client to add and edit content, as well as ultimately control all features of the site.
For example: the company founder has asked many of her colleagues to pen articles for the “Behind the scenes” and “Raising a conscious child” section of her site. Double win = great content of interest to her customer base + deeper possibilities for content to generate search links back to her site. The results have been impressive with refreshed interest in the whole product line; great networking and sharing news with those most interested; commentable articles help gather important viewer feedback.
Display Content By Category
- About JSDLA (2)
- Our Approach And Stories (1)
- Portfolio (13)
- Our Work By Client (8)